14 November 2013
One of Taranaki's best known gardens is closing to the public.
12 November 2013
Todd Energy does not believe there needs to be a central agency to monitor hydraulic fracturing.
8 November 2013
Todd Energy says the regulatory regime around exploration is generally robust.
The family owned Todd Corporation has been operating since 1884 and is one of New Zealand’s most successful companies. Our challenge today is to build upon this legacy. To achieve this we conduct our business activities in line with the following Operating principles:
Value our people
- Creating a safe work environment that fosters individual and collective success.
- Employing the best staff in their fields, rewarding them well and assisting them to be the best they can.
- Recognising and rewarding productive, motivated and resourceful employees.
- Appreciation for the perspectives of others and of sharing knowledge.
- Respectful communication and challenging each other to achieve the best results.
Care for the environment & community
- Responsibly managing the environmental impact of our activity.
- Respecting cultural diversity.
- Recognising that our businesses rely on the support of their local communities.
- Making a positive contribution to the communities in which we operate.
Maintain high standards of conduct
- Acting with integrity and adhering to the highest corporate and personal ethical standards.
- Only investing in businesses and people who meet our standards.
- Interacting in a professional and respectful manner - with one another and with all stakeholders.
- Respecting and maintaining the privacy of the shareholders.
- Seeking publicity only where it is of advantage to our businesses.
- Recognising that the purpose of our business is to create sustainable long term shareholder value.
- Placing customer satisfaction at the centre of everything we do.
- Showing initiative and imagination in our businesses and being prepared to undertake innovative ventures.
- Building strong partnerships.