20 February 2014
WITT has been overwhelmed with over 100 applications for its oil-drilling course that only has 16 vacancies.
13 January 2014
The quietest oil rig ever to operate in Taranaki has been brought to town.
12 January 2014
Todd Energy’s new Bentec onshore drilling rig, aptly named Big Ben, arrived at Port Taranaki today.
We will operate in an environmentally responsible manner
We believe that:
- Our environmental commitments are an integral part of our day to day activities
- We are responsible for achieving good environmental practices
- We can have a positive impact on our operating environments
- Environmental stewardship is the responsibility of all employees
To achieve this we:
- Maintain and continually improve our Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
- Proactively identify hazards and unsafe behaviours and take all steps to manage these to as low as reasonably practicable
- Set targets for improvement and measure, appraise and report on our performance
- Continually review opportunities to improve our environmental performance
- Ensure employees have the necessary training, skills, knowledge and resources to fulfil their environmental responsibilities
- Efficiently use our natural and physical resources
- Design, construct, and maintain our assets, and manage our operations, with the goal of preventing environmental incidents
- Require our business partners and contractors to demonstrate a similarly high level of commitment to environmental performance
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations
Please click below to download Todd's environmental policy.