10 April 2013
Third-generation driller says the enjoyment of his career in the oil industry is all about the challenge.
15 March 2013
A new $42 million "quiet" drilling rig is being brought to Taranaki in an effort to ...
14 March 2013
Todd Energy has signed an agreement to purchase a new drilling rig, reflecting the company’s ....
We will operate in an environmentally responsible manner
We believe that:
- Our environmental commitments are an integral part of our day to day activities
- We are responsible for achieving good environmental practices
- We can have a positive impact on our operating environments
- Environmental stewardship is the responsibility of all employees
To achieve this we:
- Maintain and continually improve our Health, Safety and Environmental Management System
- Proactively identify hazards and unsafe behaviours and take all steps to manage these to as low as reasonably practicable
- Set targets for improvement and measure, appraise and report on our performance
- Continually review opportunities to improve our environmental performance
- Ensure employees have the necessary training, skills, knowledge and resources to fulfil their environmental responsibilities
- Efficiently use our natural and physical resources
- Design, construct, and maintain our assets, and manage our operations, with the goal of preventing environmental incidents
- Require our business partners and contractors to demonstrate a similarly high level of commitment to environmental performance
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations
Please click below to download Todd's environmental policy.